Last updated: November 16, 2017
iCollaborative allows you to post comments on its webpages.The comment functionality is intended to generate discussion about resources that are posted on the iCollaborative site. Any comments contributed by you is submitted under the terms of the AAMC Submission Agreement.
By commenting, you agree to act in accordance with the following community guidelines:
- Stay on topic – Do engage others on the subject matter of the iCollaborative resource
- Be respectful – Don’t post anything you would be embarrassed if your boss or colleague read
- Be genuine – Do be you. Don’t spam folks. Don’t make spammy posts. Don’t post spammy replies. Don’t participate in schemes to drive up non-genuine follows, likes, recommendations, etc.
- No deceptive or fraudulent links – Don’t post deceptive or fraudulent links in your posts.
- No misattribution or non-attribution – Make sure you always give proper attribution and include full links back to original sources.
The AAMC reserves the right to moderate all comments prior to posting and to delete comments made without prior notice, and in our sole discretion, if we believe these guidelines have not been followed.